Friday, April 17, 2015

Scribblenauts Remix Review

Scribblenauts has been listed at Google Play's top games for quite some time now and I've been playing it for weeks. So here is my short review about the game.

Scribblenauts is a puzzle-logic game wherein you have to solve every puzzle for every level, of course there will be a hint. It's available for Windows and Mac for such a long time and it's been recently released on Android. So it gave me the chance to try the game since I'm using an Android smartphone.

So to solve the puzzle, you have to use your imagination. Every level has different puzzles to solve and as you progress through each level, the puzzle gets difficult. You can use the "freedraw" mode of the game to solve puzzles, whatever you write will jusy pop out like magic. For example, the hint shows that I have to cut the tree to get the starite (needed to proceed to the next level) so I imagined a giant flaming chainsaw, so I wrote it on freedraw mode and yes ! it suddenly pop outed in the mid-air and now, I can use it to cut the tree and proceed. Note that there's limitations using freedraw mode and you will know it when you downloaded the game. You can also experiment in the free play mode. You can also choose different avatars to represent your character, of course you have to buy every characters and collect them all.

The game is simple, yet entertaining. It can also help you in boosting your imagination and creativity. By the way, the Remix edition brings new levels to play with so if you already installed the standard edition, kindly update it if you like.

Again, kudos ! to Warner Bros. Games for bringing this to Android. Thank you for reading my very very short review.

Here are some in-game screenshots :

No comments:

Post a Comment